Paloma Temperature Controllers
Paloma have developed optional, programmable temperature controllers that allow you to precisely set the temperature of your gas geyser, in 2 different situations. Should you choose not to take a controller the temperatures will be pre-set.
Installing a Paloma Temperature Controller
- Do not install the control outside or in any position where it could come into contact with water or steam.
- Ensure control is placed out of reach of children.
- Remote controllers should be installed somewhere convenient such as in the kitchen, laundry room or near the bathroom.
- Up to 3 controllers can be installed per unit, in different rooms of the building, however they will not act in isolation and all control the temperature for all taps.
- Avoid installing the control near any heat sources such as stove, ranges or heaters.
- Avoid placing the control in direct sunlight.
- The maximum distance between the gas geyser and the temperature controller is around 20 – 25m.
- Fitting size – twin flex 0.5mm
Do not attempt to disassemble a Paloma Temperature Controller. For any issues, please return it to us.
Paloma Temperature Controllers should not be fitted to a gas geyser that is part of a solar water heater system because water at a temperature much higher than the maximum allowed by the controller, can be delivered.