- Once you have inserted the batteries and check all connection to be ok push the on/off button
- Set temperature
- After you have changed the batteries, repeat procedure
Open hot water tap – the water pressure pushes the light weight magnetic floater up (same as the zero start geyser) activates the geyser by signaling to the electronic box that there is spark and that the gas solenoid valve must open the gas to the main burners.
The water will then heat up through the heat exchanger to your desired temperature.(as set on display)
The proportional valve will then regulate the gas/water ratio to keep the water at a constant temperature.
The proportional valve ensure optimum performance at reduced LPG usage.
Application of the Constant Temperature Gas Geyser
16l = shower + basin ( over perform these!)
16l = shower + basin + kitchen (over perform these)
16l = shower + basin + kitchen +bath (bachelor flat) (great choice)
16l = 2 bathrooms + kitchen (great choice, as long as all not in use at same time)
12l in the pipe line!!!
Always consider the following!
The constant temp requires only 5l/m to operate
Battery operated (best of both worlds, no electricity required)
Geyser will perform at its best if water pipe line is less than 10 meter long to exit point.
Correct piping on gas and water is crucial. No step up from 15mm. To 22mm for hot water.
Correct regulator. Minimum required = 3kg/hr
Weather protection box if installed outside is a must!! As it have a duct flared flue diverter for better combustion and gas usage.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- CONSTANT TEMPERATURE GEYSER WORKS MUCH BETTER WITH MIXERS TAPS.
- DO NOT USE TOILET CONNECTORS FOR WATER IN/OUT LETS. USE 15MM INSIDE DIAMETER CONNECTORS.
- DO NOT RUN THE COLD WATER SUPPLY FROM A ELECTRIC GEYSER
- DO NOT USE ORANGE HOSE AS YOU WILL RESTRICT THE GAS FLOW AND INCRASE THE PRESSURE RESULTING IN GAS STARVATION AND THE UNIT WILL NOT FUNCTION CORRECTLY.
- USE THE CORRECT SIZE REGULATOR.
- USE CORRECT SIZE GAS PIPING SANS10087-1
- ENSURE THAT THE GEYSER IS PROTECTED FROM WATER ENTERING FROM THE TOP AS THIS WILL RESULT IN THE ELECTRONIC BOX AND BATTERY BOX BEING DAMAGED.
- IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU INSTALL A WEATHER BOX FOR WIND/RAIN PURPOSES AND IT WILL PROLONG THE LIFE SPAN OF THE GEYSER.
- ENSURE TO FLUSH THE WATER PIPES BEFORE CONNECTING IT TO THE GEYSER. WE RECOMMEND THE GAS INSTALLER TO CONNECT THE WATER PIPES.
2.3 kg / hour
2.04L / min
16L / min
740 x 420 x 210 mm
865 x 485 x 270 mm